OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We take your privacy seriously and treat all the information you give us with great care.
- To be clear about why we need to collect your personal information and what we are going to use it for
- To make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch
- To only collect the information, we need to make sure we deliver the best service
- To never sell or share your personal information, or let other organisations use it for marketing
- To take good care of your personal information, and make sure it is up to date, safe and secure always
- To make sure that any suppliers or partners who carry out work on our behalf meet the same high standards that we adhere to when handling your personal information
We collect personal information from our customers who use our website.
In addition we also collect details automatically about the pages you visit on our website. Please see our Cookies policy below for more information.
In choosing to share your personal information with us, you will be agreeing to our collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
If you no longer want us to process your personal details you can ask us to stop at any time by contacting email@example.com.
We use the information you share with us to make sure you receive the service or information you have requested or purchased.
For details of how we do this please see the full policy below.
We will need to make changes to this policy from time to time, to make sure that we are always providing you the latest information about what is happening to your personal information.
This policy was last updated on 07/03/2018.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
We collect personal information about you that helps us to deliver and improve our services. This includes:
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Details of questions or quotation
When visiting our website, we also collect information about your IP address and the pages you visit. This helps us to understand which areas of our website are most useful and make improvements. This does not tell us who you are and where you live until you choose to provide us with that information. Please see our Cookies policy below for more information.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We will make sure that you receive the product or service you have requested, process any payments and send you information relating to that service.
We will also do our best to keep your information up to date.
Please do let us know if your details have changed.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
We will only contact you by email to let you know about services you have previously bought.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
We will never sell your personal information, or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information where:
- We are legally required to, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- We have engaged a supplier or contractor to carry out services on our behalf, such as order fulfilment, sending our communications or carrying out research and analysis.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
The security of your information is paramount to us. We use encryption for transfer of data and our networks are regularly monitored to ensure they remain secure.
We also regularly review our measures to ensure they are up to date and in line with latest developments, particularly when we are handling payment information.
Data that is transmitted via the internet or in email, cannot be 100% secure. As a global environment, transmitting data to us may take place outside the European Economic Area.
We will take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe, but it cannot be guaranteed and so please be aware that any information you do transmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use our best effort to ensure its safety within our network, which sits within the European Economic Area.
We will only hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out services and administer your relationship with us. Typically, this is two years since your last interaction with us unless we are required to hold it longer for legal or taxation reasons.
If we dispose of your information, it will always be done securely.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Browsing the website may place cookies from these third-party websites on your computer. We have no control over these cookies, so it is not always possible to list them, and they are liable to change without notifying us.
In addition to these policies your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this Act we will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner. We will keep your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. Your personal data may have to be disclosed if we are required to disclose it by law, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.